Date: Every Day Departure from Lucky Ruby Border Casino
Day 1: Moc Hoa Border – Siem Reap Historical TourMeal : (Lunch, Dinner)
Pick up at 08.00am at Lucky Ruby Border Casino – Departure Prey Vor – Moc Hoa Border at (08.00am) and Transfer to Siem Reap by tourist coach at 8.00am (around 6 hours) No private guide accompany, upon arrival lunch at local Restaurant (12.30pm). After lunch, then Tour break for a while. At (3.30pm) tour guide will pick up go to Visit: Les Artisan D’Angkor (Art School). (6.30am). Dinner at local restaurant, then Check in hotel. Overnight stay in Siem Reap City.
Day 02: Siem Reap Historical Tour (Breakfast Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast (8.00am), VISIT: Bayon temple. The Bayon (Prasat Bayon) is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th century or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the center of Jayavarman’s capital, Angkor Thom. Following Jayavarman’s death, it was modified and augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their own religious preferences., Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants terrace & Leper King terrace, Prasats Suor Prat, then continue to visit: Ta-Phrom Temple,(12.30am) Lunch at local restaurant nearby temple, PM VISIT: Angkor Wat temple, explore to watch the sunset on the top of Bakheng hill (Former Angkor City No.1) This temple is so popular for watching the sun down because everyone can see the whole view around Angkor Wat temple, the man-made lake, balloon, the view of Siem Reap town, Siem Reap airport and the view of mountains.. Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 3: Phnom Penh City Tour Meal: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel, (8:00am) and Check out, and then Transfer back to Lucky Ruby Border Casino, End of service.
- Tip Top condition tourist coach
- Tour Accompany speaking guide
- Entrance fee , mineral water and cold towel
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Meals with mineral water on request)
CHILDREN (12 years old is deemed Adult)
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old): Free of charge
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour