Pick up at 09.00am at Prey Vor-Hoc Hoa border.
Day 1: HCM – Phnom Penh Tour (Lunch, Dinner)
Upon arrival (9.00am) pick up at Prey Vor – Moc Hoa Border in Cambodia side, then transfer to Phnom Penh city. Upon arrival (12.00pm) Lunch, Visit: the Royal Palace(Silver Pagoda, Dancing Hall, King’s Throne Hall, the office of minister of royal, Napoleon building of gallery, the building of Cambodian ancient cloths, and daily customs of Cambodian women to wear for joining the parties or festivals, the gallery of King’s Norodom Sihanouk, the shed of elephant, Cambodian houses architecture, etc. After visit Wat Phnom the Historical Site, Independence Monument, National Garden Park continue to shopping at Central Market. Dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh City.
Day 2: Phnom Penh & Bokor Mountain & Phreak Sihanouk Ville (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast (7.00am), transfer to Kampot province- Bokor Mountain, Visit: the residence and activities of King Sihanouk who have been hunting here, taking pictures of the palace – Casino, the Catholic Breath House built by the French colonialists in 1917. Specially visit the pagoda Nam Thuyet – listen to transmission the theory of Prince Preah Thom and Princess of the Sea of Nagani – the beginning of the Khmer civilization……(12:00pm)Lunch at Borkor Resort, then Continue the journey to conquer Bokor (altitude 1080m above sea level), with a beautiful winding road system – from here you can see the whole view Thailand Bay and Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam), (3.00pm) and the car takes the group to the coastal city of Sihanouk Ville through three provinces like Kampong Speu, Koh Kong and Preah Sihanouk province and we will stop for break at Pich Nil Valley to pray to get a good journey because this place all passengers always stopped and prayed as local people or passengers believed in what they practiced and move on (around 3hours), Upon arrival Phreak Sihanouk City, (6.00pm) then getting dinner at local restaurant. After Upon Check in hotel. Overnight Stay in Sihanouk Ville city.
Day 03: Koh Rong Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfasts at hotel, (7.30am). After breakfast, do the cruise to Koh Rong Island and it will take the time more than (1.00 hours) in the boat, Island arrival (Koh Rong), lunch at hotel on the island and after lunch, detailed check-in, after checking-in, free leisure on swimming along the beach. Diving (flower of rocky, fish, crab, etc.). After Dinner at hotel, after dinner, explore and watch the night fly, butterfly and visit around the island. Back to hotel for accommodating overnight, stay on island.
Day 4: Island Departure Meal: (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel on island, (8.00am) after cruise back to Phreah Sihanouk province. Arrival Preah Sihanouk province then lunch at local restaurant (11.30pm), after lunch, move on to Phnom Penh city. Upon arrival Phnom Penh city, (6.00pm) Dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to Prey Vor – Moc Hoa Border, End of service.
- Accommodation: Hotel 3 stars standard
- Tip Top condition tourist coach
- HDV guide to accompany throughout the route, guide Cambodia to pick up at the border, bus station or airport as requires.
- On the way to serve cold towels and mineral water
- Sightseeing: admission to all attractions according to the program.
- Tickets to the point outside the program.
- Other personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, shopping, drinking water…
- TIP for local drivers and tour operators: $3.00 person/day.
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour