Start from Siem Reap and end at Siem Reap City.
Day 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL (Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in. The same morning, 1. (AM) VISIT: Bayon Temple. The Bayon (Prasat Bayon) is well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th century or early 13th Century as the official state temple of the 1. Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon Stands at the center of Jayavarman’s capital, Angkor Thom. Following Jayavarman’s death, it was modified And augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their own religious preferences., Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants terrace & Leper King terrace, Prasats Suor Prat, then continue to visit: Ta-Phrom Temple (12.00pm). Lunch at local restaurant nearby temple. 2. (PM) VISIT: Angkor Wat Temple. Return to town, (6.00pm) Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 02: Banteay Srey, Kbal Spean Jungle Walk and Roluos Photo Tour (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel. (AM) VISIT: Heading out of town we make our way by traveling on a newly paved road to the intricately carved and well preserved temple of Banteay Srey Temple, which has the most intricate carvings that can be seen in the Angkor Wat region. – Trek through Kbal Spean and experience the Kpal Spean Rock Bridge and Waterfalls – Enjoy a delicious lunch at an open-air restaurant and take in the breathtaking views of surrounding mountains – Drive to the magnificent Rolous Group of Temples to the east of Siem Reap. Return to Siem Reap City, Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap. Note: During the visit of the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat Temple – Visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees (no short, miniskirt or short trousers). Visitors have to be in the queue and waiting to climb up the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat – Children under twelve years old are not allowed to climb up this tower. It will be closed on the Buddhist Sabath Days, the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).
Day 3: SIEM REAP–TONLE SAP LAKE–BY PRIVATE CAR WITH GUIDE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel – drive to Choueng Kneas village, where you will take the boat to visit the way of life Cambodian poor people along with schools, restaurants, hospitals and much more floating on the great lake of Tonle Sap. Then Visit: Les Artisan D’Angkor (Art School), Artisans Angkor has developed from the ambitious belief that it is possible to revive ancient Cambodian Arts & Crafts while improving the lives of thousands of people living in rural areas. After visit: Old Market. Buffet Dinner with Apsara Dance Show. Overnight stay at Siem Reap City.
Day 4: Siem Reap Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel-free and easy at your leisure time till transfer to airport for flight departure! End of Service.
- Hotel with twin or triple sharing room
- Full board Meals & Entrance fee as mentioned
- Good Condition Private Tourist Coach
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Guide, Driver & Tour Leader tipping
- All air ticket + airport tax , visa
- Soft drink & Alcohol during meals(Water, Tea fee)
- Other expended that are not mentioned
CHILDREN FEE ( 12 years old is deemed to be Adult )
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge
- Drinking water 2 bottles every day
(mineral water on request)
- Cold towel 2 pieces every day
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour