Day 1: Phnom Penh City Tour (Lunch / Dinner)
Upon arrival afternoon flight: in Nov-2019, Morning arrival: pick up at Phnom Penh Airport, check in hotel brake for a while, 1.Visit: The Royal Palace (Silver Pagoda, Dancing Hall, King’s Throne Hall, the office of minister of royal, Napoleon building of gallery, the building of Cambodian ancient cloths, and daily customs of Cambodian women to wear for joining the parties or festivals, the gallery of King’s Norodom Sihanouk, the shed of elephant, Cambodian houses architecture, etc. Lunch at local restaurant. 2. Visit: The genocide museum (Tuol Slaeng museum, S-21) during Pol Pot regime from 1975 till 1979, and it had nearly 3 million people were killed in that time and many people in a city were forced to leave from their houses and if someone rejected the Khmer Rouge army will kill them and you will know in what happened in Cambodia when you visit over there 3. Then transfer Visit: Wat Phnom the Historical Site, Independence Monument, National Garden Park continue to shopping at Russian Market and Central Market. Dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh City.
Day 02: Phnom Penh Departure (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast (8.30am), Check Out then Visit: (AM): Visit to SOS Children Village Phnom Penh is situated on the outskirts of the old city in an area called New Phnom Penh. The children in our care are available to live with their families for different reasons: some have either one or both parents during the armed conflicts or due to illness; in other cases parents are unable to meet the children’s emotional and material needs. For example, many children who join our family-based care suffer from vitamin deficiency and skin diseases. In additional to treating their malnutrition and giving them vaccination, we provide them with tender loving care so that they can get better. These children often have not been to school at all, or only intermittently, and so we prepare them to join mainstream education. https://www.sos-childrensvillage.org/where-we-help/asia/Cambodia/phnom-penh Activities such as: – Welcome by the principle of village – Introduction about village – Interact with children by teaching English, Math & Drawing Picture with children & take care. – Distribution donation such as study materials & food to the school. (Cost included) (12.00pm) then getting lunch at local restaurant. After lunch. Transfer to Siem Reap by tourist coach at 1.00pm (around 4 hours) No private guide accompany. Upon arrival dinner (06.00pm), Check in hotel. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap city.
Day 03: Angkor Wat Temple and Angkor Thom / (Small Circle Tour Angkor Wat) (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
1. (AM) VISIT: Bayon Temple. The Bayon (Prasat Bayon) is well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th century or early 13th Century as the official state temple of the 1. Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon Stands at the center of Jayavarman’s capital, Angkor Thom. Following Jayavarman’s death, it was modified And augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their own religious preferences., Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants terrace & Leper King terrace, Prasats Suor Prat, then continue to visit: Ta-Phrom Temple (12.00pm). Lunch at local restaurant nearby temple.
2. (PM) VISIT: Angkor Wat Temple. After visit the beautiful Explore to watch the sunset on the top of Bakheng Mountain (Former Angkor City No.1) This temple is so popular for watching the sun down because everyone can see the whole view around Angkor Wat temple, the manmade lake, balloon, the view of Siem Reap town, Siem Reap airport and the view of mountains. Return to town, (6.30pm) Buffet Dinner with Cambodian Traditional Show. Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 4: Home Stay, Bateay Srei Temple (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, (7:00am), Visit: Home Stay, Banteay Srey 1. Banteay Srey District, A homestay is an immersive way to learn more about local life in Cambodia by staying with a family. Banteay Srei District is made up of living, breathing communities engaged in traditional agricultural lifestyles which can be a fascinating glimpse of local life for visitors from non-tropical countries. Trips with ox-cart ride to see rice field and planting rice. Continue to Kbal Tek community forest to see many kind of tree and see many birds continuo plant tree and go to village to see villager do handicraft that Khmer lady they always do handicraft at home and their husband go to field. Lunch at local homestay of daily-living life including Khmer Noodle in Eco village which food that mostly Khmer people like eat and it is traditional food also. After go to visit local primary school for sharing knowledge, experiences and charity tour, sharing materials of studies to 200 students (book, pen, pencil,…) then enjoy and fun to create a few games of activities as team building with students. Return back to city. Dinner at local restaurant and Overnight in Siem Reap City. 2. Visit: Banteay Srei Temple, along the way we make stopover at the Preah Dark village and we follow these with a visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishunu as well as Krishna legends. Return back to city. (6.00am) Dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 5: Siem Reap City Tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
1. Breakfast at the hotel – (7:30am) and Check out drive to Choueng Kneas village, where you will take the boat to visit the way of life Cambodian poor people along with schools, restaurants, hospitals and much more floating on the great lake of Tonle Sap.
2. Visit: Cambodia Culture Village: There are 13 unique villages, which represent difference cultural heritages with 8 scenes of show performance. At each scene, the tourist will be able to enjoy with traditional dancing perform by our dancers that suitable to find out, the lifestyle landmark providing completed facilities and recreation services for both tourists and local community. Just a half day visit Cambodian Cultural Villages such as travel over Cambodia and getting to know about Cambodia, Cambodia Culture, Cambodia ethnic, Khmer Traditional, the significant people in Cambodia and More. Dinner at local restaurant and Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 6: Siem Reap Departure Meal: ( Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, (9:00am) and Check out, Visit: Les Artisan D’Angkor (Art School), Artisans Angkor has developed from the ambitious belief that it is possible to revive ancient Cambodian Arts & Crafts while improving the lives of thousands of people living in rural areas. After visit: Old Market. Lunch at local restaurant, free leisure time till transfer to Siem Reap International Airport on flight in the Evening: Nov, 2019/ Departure: night time. End of service.TOUR INCLUDE
- Hotel with twin or triple sharing room
- Full board Meals & Entrance fee as mentioned
- Good Condition Private Tourist Coach
- Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese Speaking Tour Guide
- All air ticket + airport tax , visa
- Soft drink & Alcohol during meals(Water, Tea fee)
- Other expended that are not mentioned
- Guide, Driver & Tour Leader tipping
- Single room surcharge: $60.00 – $90.00/ person
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge
- Drinking water 2 bottles every day
(mineral water on request)
- Cold towel 2 pieces every day
- Before 7 days : 30% of tour price
- From 3-7 days: 50% of tour price
- From 0-3 days: 100% of tour price
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour