Route: Siem Reap–Angkor tour–private transfer to Phnom Penh – Phnom Penh – City Tour.
Day 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL (Lunch, Dinner)
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in. The same afternoon, Heading out of town we make our way by traveling on a newly paved road to the intricately carved and well preserved temple of Banteay Srei. Along the way we make stopover at the Preah Dark village and we follow these with a visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishunu as well as Krishna legends. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap city.
Day 02: SIEM REAP ANGKOR TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel – The sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with Colums, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap. Note: During the visit of the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat Temple – Visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees (no short, miniskirt or short trousers). Visitors have to be in the queue and waiting to climb up the Bakan Tower of Angkor Wat – Children under twelve years old are not allowed to climb up this tower. It will be closed on the Buddhist Sabath Days, the Buddhist religious days (four days a month).
Day 03: SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP LAKE – BY PRIVATE CAR WITH GUIDE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel – drive to Choueng Kneas village, where you will take the boat to visit the way of life Cambodian poor people along with schools, restaurants, hospitals and much more floating on the great lake of Tonle Sap. And then transfer to Phnom Penh by private car with tour guide, Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 04: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, we will take an orientation walk and visit the Royal Palace. The Palace was opened in 1870 under King Norodom, and now contains the Royal Residence, the Throne Hall, the Silver Pagoda, and other buildings. The Silver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo Morokat) is one of the city’s most visited sites and offers a display of priceless Buddhist and historical objects. The Pagoda draws its name with more than 5,000 silver tiles, which cover a floor in the temple. The building serves less as a functioning shrine, no monks currently reside here, than a repository of cultural treasures such as the famous Emerald Buddha and many other valuable statues, Lunch at local restaurant; we visit the Toul Sleng Prison Museum and we will take the Cyclo ride to visit Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh’s name sake. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 05: PHNOM PENH CITY TOUR (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel- free and easy at your leisure time till transfer to airport for flight departure!
- Hotel with twin or triple sharing room
- Full board Meals & Entrance fee as mentioned
- Good Condition Private Tourist Coach
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All air ticket + airport tax , visa
- Soft drink & Alcohol during meals(Water, Tea fee)
- Other expended that are not mentioned
- Guide, Driver & Tour Leader tipping
CHILDREN FEE ( 12 years old is deemed to be Adult )
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge
- Drinking water 2 bottles every day
(mineral water on request)
- Cold towel 2 pieces every day
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour